My Pals are Here ! Maths Workbook 3A (3E)
My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) is based on the preferred series of Singapore schools and is aligned to the Ministry of Education's latest syllabus. Drawing
My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Workbook complements the Pupil’s Book using a variety of questions, word problems and riddles for reinforcement, testing and consolidation of concepts.
- Practice reinforces essential mathematical concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies using graded questions arranged in staggered levels of difficulty.
- Maths Journal provides opportunities for self reflection
- Challenging Practice broadens pupils’ thinking skills and extends their understanding of mathematics concepts.
- Problem Solving challenges pupils to use relevant heuristics for non-routine questions.
- Review consolidates concepts after every two to four chapters.
- Performance Task assesses the pupils’ knowledge and conceptual understanding through questions and activities that involve concrete materials.
For Primary 3 / Grade 3 / Year 3 / 9 years old
- Numbers to 10 000
- Addition Within 10 000
- Subtraction Within 10 000
- Word Problems: Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication Tables of 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Word Problems Involving Four Operations
Number of Pages: 184
For more, see Singapore Primary Curriculum.
Complete series contain:
- Pupil's Book (Textbook)
- Homework Book
- Tests Books
- Teachers' Notes and Guide (Not for Sale)
See all here.