Dimensions Mathematics Common Core Workbook 8A
Each workbook is written as a supplement to the textbook, Dimensions Math®, to give students more practice in applying the concepts learned. Students may refer to the summary of the important concepts in each chapter of the textbook for a quick review before attempting the questions in the workbook. After completing the exercises, students will not only polish their own analytical skills, but also develop a stronger foundation in mathematics.
The questions in each workbook chapter are categorized into 4 parts according to the level of difficulty and the thinking skills involved:
- Basic Practice: simple questions that drill comprehension of concepts
- Further Practice: harder questions that involve direct applications
- Challenging Practice: questions that require synthesis ability
- Enrichment: questions that demand higher order thinking
These questions encourage students to think analytically, reason logically, use appropriate connections between mathematical ideas, and apply problem-solving skills in daily life situations.
Workbook Solutions provide all detailed worked solutions to questions in workbook.
Chapter 1: Exponents and Scientific Notation
Chapter 2: Linear Equations in Two Variables
Chapter 3: Expansion and Factorization of Algebraic Expressions
Chapter 4: Quadratic Factorization and Equations
Chapter 5: Simple Algebraic Fractions
Chapter 6: Congruence and Reflections
Chapter 7: Parallel Lines and Angles in Triangles and Polygons
Complete series contain:
- Textbooks (A & B) - Soft cover
- Workbooks (A & B)
- Workbook Solutions (A & B)
- Teacher's Notes & Solutions ( A & B)
- Levels 6 - 8