My Pals are Here ! Maths Workbook 1A (3E)
My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) is based on the preferred series of Singapore schools and is aligned to the Ministry of Education's latest syllabus. Drawing from extensive research and feedback from teachers and pupils, the 3rd edition has evolved to further strengthen mathematical concept development through the inclusion of new features to meet the needs of educators, pupils, and parents.
My Pals Are Here! Maths (3rd Edition) Workbook complements the Pupil’s Book using a variety of questions, word problems and riddles for reinforcement, testing and consolidation of concepts.
- Practice reinforces essential mathematical concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies using graded questions arranged in staggered levels of difficulty.
- Maths Journal provides opportunities for self reflection
- Challenging Practice broadens pupils’ thinking skills and extends their understanding of mathematics concepts.
- Problem Solving challenges pupils to use relevant heuristics for non-routine questions.
- Review consolidates concepts after every two to four chapters.
- Performance Task assesses the pupils’ knowledge and conceptual understanding through questions and activities that involve concrete materials.
For Primary 1 / Grade 1 / Year 1 / 7 years old
- Numbers to 10
- Number Bonds
- Addition Within 10
- Subtraction Within 10
- Shapes and Patterns
- Ordinal Numbers and Position
- Numbers to 20
- Addition and Subtraction Withiin 20
Number of Pages: 172
For more, see Singapore Primary Curriculum.
Complete series contain:
- Pupil's Book (Textbook)
- Homework Book
- Tests Books
- Teachers' Notes and Guide (Not for Sale)
See all here.