Discovering Mathematics Graded Question Bank Book 2
Discovering Mathematics (2nd Edition) is a series designed for the students in secondary schools and approved by the Ministry of Education, Singapore, for the latest secondary Mathematics syllabus. The series prepares students for the Singapore Cambridge O-Level examinations, and guides students to understand and internalise mathematical concepts and apply them in real-life.
Not for sale in Singapore.
For Secondary 2 / Grade 8 / Year 8 / 14 years old
- Expansion and Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
- Simple Algebraic Fractions
- Quadratic Functions and Equations
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Congruency and Similarity
- Pythagoras' Theorem
- Trigonometric Ratios and Acute Angles
- Mensuration of Pyramids, Cones and Spheres
- Data Analysis
For topics in this book, click here.
Complete series contain:
- Workbook Solution
- Question Bank
- Teachers' Guide
See all here.