New Syllabus Mathematics Workbook 3 (7th Ed)
New Syllabus Mathematics is the most widely-adopted series of secondary mathematics textbooks in Singapore. Following the three-part lesson approach, pupils begin with an anchor task, followed by a guided practice, before concluding with an independent practice. New concepts are introduced and built upon in the textbooks. Well-structured exercises developed in
accordance to the lesson objectives are found in the workbooks.
This is a 4-year course in preparation for Cambridge O-level.
This is a 4-year course.
For Secondary 3 / Grade 9 / Year 9
- Quadratic Equations and Functions
Completing the Square, Formula, Graphical Method ad Fractional Equations
- Linear Inequalities
Including Simultaneous Linear Inequalities
- Indices and Standard Form
Including Compound Interest
- Coordinate Geometry
Gradient, Length and Equation of Straight Line
- Graphs of Functions and Graphical Solution
Cubic, Reciprocal and Exponential Functions
- Further Trigonometry
Sine and Cosine of Obtuse Angles and Area of Triangle
- Applications of Trigonometry
Angles of Elevations and Depression, Bearings and Three-Dimensional Problems
- Arc Length, Area of Sector and Radian Measure
- Congruence and Similarity Tests
- Area and Volume of Similar Figures and Solids
- Geometrical Properties of Circles
Symmetric and Angle Properties of Circles
- Answer Key
For topics in this book, click here.
Complete series contain:
- Workbook Solution Booklet
- Teacher's Resource Book