New Syllabus Mathematics Workbook 4 (7th Ed)
New Syllabus Mathematics is the most widely-adopted series of secondary mathematics textbooks in Singapore. Following the three-part lesson approach, pupils begin with an anchor task, followed by a guided practice, before concluding with an independent practice. New concepts are introduced and built upon in the textbooks. Well-structured exercises developed in
accordance to the lesson objectives are found in the workbooks.
This is a 4-year course in preparation for Cambridge O-level.
This is a 4-year course.
For Secondary 4 / Grade 10 / Year 10
Venn Diagrams, Universal Set, Complements, Subsets, Intersection and Union of Sets
- Probability of Combined Events
Possibility and Tree Diagrams, Addition and Multiplication Laws, Mutually Exclusive Events and Independent Events
- Statistical Data Analysis
Cumulative Frequency Table and Curve, Median, Quartiles, Percentiles, Range, Interquartile Range, Box-and-Whisker Plots and Standard Deviation
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Application
Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiples of Vectors, Position Vectors and Applications
- Revision: Numbers and Algebra
- Numbers, Percentages, Proportion, Ratio, Rate and Speed
- Algebraic Manipulation, Formulae, Equations and Inequalities
- Functions and Graphs
- Revision: Geometry and Measurement
- Angles, Triangles, Polygons
- Congruence Similarity
- Pythagoras' Theorem, Trigonometry and Mensuration
- Coordinate Geometry
- Properties of Circles
- Revision: Probability and Statistics
- Answer Key
Solution Booklet sold separately.
For topics in this book, click here.
Complete series contain:
- Workbook Solution Booklet
- Teacher's Resource Book