Primary Mathematics Textbook 1B
- Chapter openers: get pupils ready to learn the mathematical concepts to be taught by making links to real-world scenarios. Pupils can share their prior knowledge based on their own experiences.
- Student learning space: link to SLS activities that reinforce and support the learning of mathematical concepts and skills
- Learning task: engage pupils in developing concepts and skills
- Let’s try! : provide practice on the concepts and skills learnt
- Practice book links: link concepts or sills learnt to activities in the practice book
- Mathematics around us: provide opportunities for pupils to see how mathematical concepts come alive in the real world.
- Thinking aloud: encourage pupils to reason, think creatively and critically, and verbalise their thinking during pair or group discussions
- What I have learnt: provide a summary of concepts and skills covered in each chapters
- Buddies: the buddies learn mathematics together with the pupils and pose thinking questions to help pupils develop a deeper understanding of concepts
For topics in this book, click here.
Complete series contain:
- Textbooks (A/B)
- Practice Books (A/B)