Dimensions Mathematics Common Core Textbook 6B
The Dimensions Mathematics Common Core Textbooks emphasize the empowerment of students to learn math independently and effectively, a variety of approaches are used to help students master integrated pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and advanced math topics. This series follows the Singapore Mathematics Framework as well as the topics in the Common Core State Standards.
- Worked examples followed by a "Try It!" question to ensure understanding.
- Lesson exercises that include the following exercise categories:
- Basic Practice (simple questions involving a direct application of the concepts);
- Further Practice (more challenging questions);
- Maths@Work (questions that apply mathematical concepts to real-life situations);
- Brainworks (questions involving higher order thinking or an open-ended approach to problems).
- Review exercise, an "Extend Your Learning Curve" activity, and "problem solving corner" exercises are also integrated throughout.
The answer key at the back of the book provides answers to the Try It! and the problems in the exercises for the Basic Practice, Further Practice, and Maths@Work questions. It does not include answers to the class activities, Brainworks questions, or the Extend Your Learning Curve activities; the answers can be found in Teacher's Notes & Solutions.
Note: Soft cover
Chapter 8: Algebraic Expressions
Chapter 9: Equations and Inequalities
Chapter 10: Coordinates and Graphs
Chapter 11: Area of Plane Figures
Chapter 12: Volume and Surface Area of Solids
Chapter 13: Displaying and Comparing Data
Complete series contain:
- Textbooks (A & B) - Soft cover
- Workbooks (A & B)
- Workbook Solutions (A & B)
- Teacher's Notes & Solutions ( A & B)
- Levels 6 - 8