Dimensions Mathematics Common Core Workbook 8B
Each workbook is written as a supplement to the textbook, Dimensions Math®, to give students more practice in applying the concepts learned. Students may refer to the summary of the important concepts in each chapter of the textbook for a quick review before attempting the questions in the workbook. After completing the exercises, students will not only polish their own analytical skills, but also develop a stronger foundation in mathematics.
The questions in each workbook chapter are categorized into 4 parts according to the level of difficulty and the thinking skills involved:
- Basic Practice: simple questions that drill comprehension of concepts
- Further Practice: harder questions that involve direct applications
- Challenging Practice: questions that require synthesis ability
- Enrichment: questions that demand higher order thinking
These questions encourage students to think analytically, reason logically, use appropriate connections between mathematical ideas, and apply problem-solving skills in daily life situations.
Workbook Solutions provide all detailed worked solutions to questions in workbook.
Chapter 8: Graphs of Linear and Quadratic Functions
Chapter 9: Graphs in Practical Situations
Chapter 10: Pythagorean Theorem
Chapter 11: Coordinate Geometry
Chapter 12: Mensuration of Pyramids, Cylinders, Cones and Spheres
Chapter 13: Data Analysis13.1 Organizing Data in Frequency Tables
Chapter 14: More About Quadratic Equations
Complete series contain:
- Textbooks (A & B) - Soft cover
- Workbooks (A & B)
- Workbook Solutions (A & B)
- Teacher's Notes & Solutions ( A & B)
- Levels 6 - 8